Issues with "Previewing" my ALiVE mission in the editor.

1. 9 years ago

I am trying to do some basic implementation of Alive onto Stratis, but when I click "Preview" it just loads forever. I'll post a link to the file and the list of mods I use.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtarkn86gmfm9nu/mission.sqm?dl=0

@agm
    @ALiVE
    @CBA_A3
    @FFIS
    @st_gi
    @st_nametags
    @st_stamina_bar
    @sthud_a3
    @task_force_radio

2. The opfor modules are grouped, not synced. Change that and you'll load fine :)

3. Edited 9 years ago by mccarthy

Have ensured there are no grouped modules. Still no juice, this the only cause for this? Some of my modules auto-group when placed, but after ungrouping them inside the editor I get nothing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5rzypGe3hWUV94Zl9zR212R0k/view?usp=sharing

4. It might just be taking awhile to load. Maybe lower the number of units and see if that works. I can't test right now but I'm thinking maybe you have a lot of units that are spawning in and then profiling.

5. Edited 9 years ago by mccarthy

So I am not seeing anything populate in the .rpt on client or server that indicates failures of anything other than other addon stuff. My mission reports to War Room and I can hear myself run around and fighting occur in the distance. Other then Profile .rpt's, what else should I be looking out to determine a 'cause' to this?

Also, I am fairly certain its not a "long load" based of the sheer fact that other posts have indicated 10-15 maximum times for those issues. I have let my mission load while at work on a dedicated server with the same status upon return.

6. Have you tried only using the mods AliVE and CBA_A3? Could be mods that are causing the issue.

7. Yes, that was my initial steps, ALiVE and CBA only. Also, it is one of the suggested troubleshooting steps in other posts.

8. Are you also getting stuck on the Loadscreen picture?

9. You have set it on Bornholm map make sure it is not 1.3 v because this version is not supported yet.

10. Revert to 1.2 of Bornholm and you will be golden.

or Sign Up to reply!