INCON Scripts for ALiVE - Intel + AI teammate persistence

1. 7 years ago

I hope so but it's quite a lot of data and it took a good 5 hours to get it to work properly with iniDBI2 (partly because I'm new to all this, but also partly because the encoding and decoding has its quirks)... but yes, once #120 is good then I'll find a way!

In theory, we're now at the stage where you can work as an insurgent, living off the land, scavenging gear, recruiting people as you go, using disguises (you can now change your disguise when compromised and enemies won't recognise you) mounting raids, with your group hiding their weapons and melting back into the civilian populations... for weeks on end in an ALiVE persistent campaign.

Just need someone to tell me if it works for them too now!

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I haven't tested things out yet but maybe? I noticed in the video you had a red dot on the top of the display which I'd assume means the LD has power? Well mine never has that so I searched YouTube and one of the tutorial guys said you needed batteries for it to work.

If it forces batteries in your inventory when grabbing the LD in the Arsenal, then yeah I have no clue how to use it then. I'll take a peek later.

TBH sometimes I feel like I don't know how to play with the systems in this game at all (1600 hours in, no less) so I decided to just start the SP campaign last night. I know it forces you to learn all the ins and outs of the game and I think it's time I actually learn these things. It's embarrassing with my playtime that I don't understand these basic vanilla functions.