Update of Changelog

1. 7 years ago

Suggest you guys do a small update to the Changelog with the correct version number and the updates as they are now. I know things are kind of fluid but it really helps those of us who are running servers and have lots of people connecting to our servers to have the correct version numbers on the box. At least when we have someone asking for help and they start talking about changelog version as one when you have a different version on your server.

Thanks

2. Tupolov

21 Nov 2016 Administrator

Can you clarify? You mean the readme.md on the github page?

3. Edited 7 years ago by Nichols

No in the downloaded file off the main download page here. I had one of our community members asking what the changes were because the changelog is still showing an August edit date and 1.2.0 as the version. I know it is simple but sometimes the simple things are helpful in the long run.

4. Tupolov

21 Nov 2016 Administrator

We don't have a changelog? Can you confirm for us? We update versions across our websites, Steam etc. Github shows the latest release, there's no changelog that we ship.

5. Yeah there is a changelog in the download package that I just pulled from the website. It is the one from the 1.2.0 release. Just an FYI

6. Tupolov

24 Nov 2016 Administrator

THanks updated

or Sign Up to reply!