[SOLVED] Commanders tablet and Zeus interface

1. 7 years ago

Is it not possible to use the commanders tablet if you are playing as Zeus (and have its interface opened)?

Somehow I just don't seem to be able open the command menu no matter if I add this addItem "ALiVE_Tablet" either in the init field of the Zeus module or Zeus (BLUFOR) "unit".

2. Currently, it's not possible. The Zeus interface probably uses a different display ID than the "normal" display.

3. Damn and damn. There went the grand thought out of the window of Zeus acting as high command for a given faction delivering reinforcements and creating missions for the players and all this by simply using the command interface.

I guess making the interface available to Zeus is not high in priority?

4. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Might not be possible depending on how CBA's fleximenu works.

Once upon a time I started work on a realtime ALiVE editor that would allow players to act as a zeus-like character, controlling the enemy's profile movements and priorities. Sadly died a quickdeath though.

5. Thank you for the additional information Spyder. I'll somehow try to go around this 'limitation' in the mission itself I'm currently designing.

Zeus-like ALiVE editor huh? Certainly would be nice to see something like that come to fruition but... yeah, I guess there's other things in life to mind about too :)
    ALiVE is anyway already a good frame for lots of things! *cheers*

or Sign Up to reply!