C2ISTAR operations don't allow to move troops

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Are virtual profiles even living long enough for most players for this to be a useful feature? Not to knock on the request. Anything more realistic is good. I just don't see any sense in getting attached to e1 because these virtual battles resolve themselves pretty quickly.

I can't think of a time where I saw a squad pinned down and fighting for dozens of minutes, let alone hours on end. If they fight they seem to die pretty fast.

2. @HeroesandvillainsOS  Are virtual profiles even living long enough for most players for this to be a useful feature? Not to knock on the request. Anything more realistic is good. I just don't see any sense in getting attached to e1 because these virtual battles resolve themselves pretty quickly.

I can't think of a time where I saw a squad pinned down and fighting for dozens of minutes, let alone hours on end. If they fight they seem to die pretty fast.

Are you talking about virtualized units or actual units that are spawned in? If you're running vanilla Arma AI, that may be why. VCOM and ASR do a good job of prolonging firefights and livening them up a bit. I like to set the accuracy a little higher than the default settings on the mod, though. I like to feel like my head can get knocked off from peaking around the corner at the wrong time. :)