Combat Support: Local Vs Dedicated

1. 7 years ago

So I have multiple variations of combat support for transports, when I run the mission on my local machine they all appear in combat support transport just fine, when I toss it on my dedicated server however the vehicles all spawn but only 1/3 of them show up in combat support transport. I tried placing new transport modules down/resyncing them but it didnt really do anything.

Thanks!

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

This is a known issue that was thought to have been fixed but apparently isn't. Marceldev is asking for vanilla (CBA/ALiVE) repro's, or at least as vanilla as possible.

Can you superimpose your setup with as few mods as possible onto a vanilla map and see if it still occurs and also post the mission here (though Github may be better) if it does?

3. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Any mission makers out there had a chance to narrow this down? It suddenly popped up again for me, except my previous solution (deleting all CS and replacing) isn't working now. I have a hunch it's related specifically to RHS (surprise!), but beyond that I'm not totally sure.

I guess there have been reports of issues with CUP too so who knows. Perhaps conflicting scripts which are weirding out in a dedicated server environment?

or Sign Up to reply!