Opcom not Tasking Update

1. 7 years ago

On an example in Unite Sahrani from CUP maps, the invading opcom does not task at all. I kept the game running for 20 minutes but no one has pushed. I make missions all the time and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I'm having the same issue in one specific mission actually. In my case, with debug on the Virtual AI module, the virtual profiles show on the map. But when you get near the profiles:

1. Sometimes the debug profile marker disappears from the location and no units are there
    2. Sometimes the debug profile marker stays put but the units never appear where the marker is (it's like they are invisible)
    3. Sometimes the units are there but they aren't really doing anything (similar to what you're seeing. They just sit there and don't move. It's like both commanders are frozen)

I have, I think now, 8 missions using the same modset and this is only happening in one mission. I'm guessing this is a map indexing issue but it certainly could be a result of 1.2.7 too.

I don't mind posting a rpt file if it would be useful. @Tupolov which modules being debugged for a rpt might have the best chance of indicating what the problem might be?

3. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@Shizzak How are you spawning your units? Do you have the obj modules set to place units or objectives only?

In the mission I'm having problems with, I'm spawning only objectives and manually placing the profiles.

Just thinking out loud. I'm not at home to look at this and am just looking for a common denominator.

or Sign Up to reply!