There are are no groups for OPCOM faction(s)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by raditz5

It seems I am not able to make a mission with two military factions(BLU_F NATO and OPF_G_F REBELSRED) at war with each other and civilians in the back ground on Altis with the TOAR on the west half of the map. If I try to have all of these things loaded at once I will either get the "There are are no groups for OPCOM faction(s)" error which seems to randomly happen to both military factions, or the error will not show up but one of the military factions will simply not spawn. I have even tried reducing the number of military units to 30 for each group and setting civs on low and I cannot get all three groups to load.

I can load civilians and 1 military faction, I can load two military factions and no civilians, but not all three. What could it mean? I have I am using the 64 bit developers branch. I have the military factions setup to spawn in the military objectives of two different TOARs, one for each faction, and then civilians that can spawn in both TOARs.

Even before I hit this wall where I cannot get the map to load to save my life I would often get this "no groups for opcom" error off and on and I would just reload the level and it would usually end up working.

Anyone else suffer with this error? I checked my modules about a million times over, everything seems to be correctly setup. The crazy part is how removing civilians makes the error go away.

2. Please go back go stable branch and see if your mission works as intended. Development branch is not supported.

3. Please make sure you are using the latest release of ALiVE.

4. Thanks for the quick replies. It seems it may have been an issue with running MCC mod. I disabled it and things seem to be loading now! I never used MCC anyway.

or Sign Up to reply!