C2ISTAR AutoTask - Factions [SOLVED]

1. 7 years ago

Hi all, I was making a new mission in wich there are different Factions under the Green Forces on the ground, me and my teammates are sent on the ground to do some disturbance actions.

I've placed the C2ISTAR Module but I was wondering....
    HOW can I make it give me Tasks against both the factions?

Should I fill the first factions space writing both the factions divided by a comma?
    Or should I use also the space below?

I mean:

Like this:

FIRST SPACE
    My Faction: BLU_F
    Enemy Faction: IND_F,BLABLA_F

Or like this

FIRST SPACE

Enemy Faction: IND_F

SECOND SPACE

Enemy Faction: BLABLA_F

2. Good question! Pretty sure you're only allowed to define one faction in the faction override for each side.

If you want to select your faction, you can actually do it manually by generating your own task through the commander tablet and picking the faction yourself.

But for auto, I think only one faction can be defined in module options.

3. @HeroesandvillainsOS  Good question! Pretty sure you're only allowed to define one faction in the faction override for each side.

If you want to select your faction, you can actually do it manually by generating your own task through the commander tablet and picking the faction yourself.

But for auto, I think only one faction can be defined in module options.

Damn eheh okay got it

Thanks for the fast reply

4. If not already possible, this could probable be done rather easily (famous last words). Submit a ticket on Github so it's recorded.

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues

5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@Racetrack What happens when you place two factions in the override line?

If it was already working, your first example with the comma without spaces is the right way.

6. I'm trying and I will report ;)

7. It seems to be working XD

I got a Tasks for the Second Faction written in the space so...

I THINK, it works fine :)

8. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Well that's what I get for making guesses and not trying stuff. :)

I was under the impression only the Military AI Commander module accepted multiple faction names.

9. This is for C2ISTAR

10. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Right I was just saying I thought the only module in ALiVE that allowed multiple factions was the commander (oh and I guess CQB allows this too). Looks like from his tests it's allowing multiples to be defined in C2ISTAR too which is pretty neat.

11. Nice!
    I set this Topic on [SOLVED]

or Sign Up to reply!