Dedicated server crash upon database module loading

1. 9 years ago

Alright so, the ArmA 3 server crashes after updating ALIVE and all during mission start.

RPT File: http://pastebin.com/N41GSEPn

Mods being launched:
    -mod=@AliveServer;@CBA_A3;@ALiVE

Everything is up to date -> Alive.log or Aliveserver.log does not exist somehow, even manually creating them it does not update.

Possible causes ->
    We've had two previous groups created (My unit smh likes doing that) with this server settings, due of them still existing it may conflict (?)

Please help!

2. Friznit

23 Dec 2014 Administrator

Does this happen even when you don't use the Database module? That would rule out the War Room groups. If it is multiple group profiles conflicting on the War Room then let me know and I can admin delete/change your old unused groups from the War Room.

It could also be a corrupted download of ALiVE - please try dl'ing off the website again.

3. I was having a similar problem. I deleted everything having to do with ALiVE along with the server on the warroom. Started from scratch and problem was solved. Not sure if it would work for you but worth a shot I suppose.

4. Hi,
    Problem is my group have made 3 groups on ALIVE Warroom and I do not have any admin access in those to remove the server from there, sadly.

5. Tried GhostOne steps, no success.
    Reinstalled it all, no success..

6. Solved the issue ->
    As the Windows Server does it to block the DLL files. What you need to do here, on the winrar file go to properties and click on "Unblock" and re upload the files!!

7. Friznit

23 Dec 2014 Administrator

Good to know. Thanks for the feedback on the resolution!

If you need any old unused groups to be deleted by an admin let me know (preferably with a link to the group so I remove the right one!)

or Sign Up to reply!