WarRoom Server name can't have space character?

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by God of Monkeys

When I want to edit our server and group name. (ie:Taiwan Manta Ray Special Operations Squadron)

It will show message with "The name may only contain letters and numbers". It judge the space is not legally character.
    So when I just remove every space (ie:TaiwanMantaRaySpecialOperationsSquadron). It will ok to save, but I don't want my group like this, not look comfortable.

Have anyone same like me?

----------------------------------------------------

Another question, how can restart AAR? I finally let my group can record with AAR. But when we start over again mission and mission complete, the AAR will show the previous season and the latest merge version.
    And when we play a lot of that mission, AAR will merge a lot of seasion and every season will overwrite to another season and mess things up.

Is me mission editor should turn save time/date function off? or delete or restart that mission AAR recorde some where on WarRoom?

2. Same here not setting up our group on the war room as it seems like they won't let us use names that we have been using for years, you would think that in this day and age things like spaces, hyphens and underscores would be allowed. we cant even have our official group name as it uses a hyphen same as our website and everywhere else it's used including our server name.

3. @God of Monkeys Another question, how can restart AAR? I finally let my group can record with AAR. But when we start over again mission and mission complete, the AAR will show the previous season and the latest merge version.
    And when we play a lot of that mission, AAR will merge a lot of seasion and every season will overwrite to another season and mess things up.

Is me mission editor should turn save time/date function off? or delete or restart that mission AAR recorde some where on WarRoom?

It's the AAR system, it can currently only handle 2 sessions on the AAR player thing.

4. 6 years ago

Actually when I first added my server I was allowed to add my server name with spaces just fine. HOWEVER...I had to change the name and tags so I deleted my other group and NOW I am trying to add my server again but with a different name. Server name is: Jungle Fever ALiVE Realism hostname : Jungle Fever ALiVE Realism. Did the same as I did before. "The name may only contain letters and numbers" appears. This error should be expanded a bit I think as in "The name is missing..... The name SHOULD ONLY have....or have an example button"

I run my server from Host Havoc and the hostname is the same as the server name. idk. And the ip is correct. Idk. I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe when I changed the name the ip is still listing as the old one.

5. Edited 6 years ago by marceldev89

The server name on war room is just a name for the server so that you know which server it is. You can name it whatever you want, it doesn't have to be the the actual server name.

or Sign Up to reply!