AI TRACE trigger?

1. 7 years ago

Is there a way to allow unvirtualized OR virtualized units to turn TRACE squares green?

2. You would be better off using the Sector Unit Marking from the C2ISTAR module.

3. No I don't want this feature to track AI, I just want it to simulate AI from my platoon clearing a village when I order them to a certain TRACE sector. Therefore, I don't have to walk to each sector of a village myself to turn it all green.

4. Would be pretty performance intensive, checking every signed profile with every single trace grid.

5. Deleted 7 years ago by dev614
  6. Edited 7 years ago by dev614

@SpyderBlack723 Would be pretty performance intensive, checking every signed profile with every single trace grid.

I meant for like a certain group, I'm commanding a non-virtualized platoon using High Command/AIC. My apologies, I should've specified in the original post. If there's no way to specify groups for TRACE clearing, I'm open to allowing virtualized units to clear them, even if it is performance intensive, I'd love to play around with the feature if possible.

or Sign Up to reply!