RHS side issue (maybe?)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Docbuck

Ok. So with the latest rhs update I've been working on a Tanoa mission... set up dozens of ALiVE missions and am very aware of how to set up logistics... but for the life of me could not get it to work this last week+. It just... stopped.
    Made a completely new mission, reinstalled the mod, checked everything a dozen times... settings are correct. Then I noticed Intel wasn't working on c2istar... THEN I saw a dead marine drop an Intel pack (I have them set to none). When I read the pack, it showed opcom east asymmetric locations.
    So I turned on a bunch of debug stuff, and my opcom was showing EAST objectives on debug. EAST 1, 2 etc
    I reverted to vanilla, and all worked perfectly... switched it all back to rhs_faction_usmc_wd, problem reappeared. Tried desert variant.. appeared again.

It seems in some ways the c2 module, and the logistics module, and possibly the opcom module, are registering these RHS factions as OPFOR. Any idea what could cause that?

I will post my files if people haven't heard of the problem before... but not at pc at the moment.

2. Friznit

14 Apr 2017 Administrator

RHS changed a whole bunch of group and factions in the update and they don't follow bis standards so it's a bit fubar. You can fix them with the orbat tool. We will add a static mapping in the next release.

or Sign Up to reply!