Using Couch DB. Is loading automatic?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Good evening everyone,

Sirs the link to the manual that shows how to have a local ALiVE database is no longer available. Please someone could tell me the correct location or pass a pdf or even here by the forum how to proceed to have this local base for testing.

Thank you so much guys.

3. Edited 6 years ago by marceldev89

For testing purposes you can switch the data module to "Local" source. This stores the data to A3's profileNamespace. Local databases are pretty much deprecated now. :)

4. Tupolov

21 Sep 2017 Administrator

To clarify, we no longer support local instances of CouchDB.

Instead, we offer a local database based on Arma 3 capabilities (i.e. saving to the server profile variables). Simply select Local in the database dropdown in the Data module.

5. Sirs, sorry to relive this post, but I would like a little more information regarding the local save of ALiVE.

In searching for more information how to do this save location, I found this link https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/blob/master/releasenotes/BIF_RELEASEPOST_1_3_5.txt

But, if not ask too much, someone could pass a how-to how to make it work ...

In our mission we changed the module to local, access as admin the mission, make some movements of vehicles and some combat and we execute the save, the tablet is not displayed and no file is saved.

On the location where the save file is being stored, in the link above, it indicates this folder C: \ Users \ username \ Documents \ Arma 3 - Other Profiles \ profilename

I am going to the site and within the user profile nothing indicates to me that it is the ALiVE save.

Gentlemen, please, could someone describe a how-to how to make it work?

I apologize for English, since it is not my mother language and I ended up making use of google translator.

Thank you all.

or Sign Up to reply!