Questions about the HQ

1. 6 years ago

When you select create HQ in the milplacement module, I noticed that it places a guy somewhere near (usually on) an airstrip so that it can send resupplies.
    1. Is there a way to dictate where the location of the guy goes, so that he doesn't get run over by aircraft, or random berserking vehicles?

2. Is there also a way to tell ALiVE which aircraft to use, i.e. UH-60, VTOL or some other aircraft? I've seen the game choose the VTOL a lot more than usual, and it just seems to nose dive instead of slow and drop them off.

3. Is there a way to move the resupply point closer to the front lines during a mission as the battles progress? (Probably not, but thought I'd ask)

4. Does it place the HQ at the same location as the milplacement module in the editor? or does it use some other marker, like a specific type of building?

I haven't really though about it in the past on maps like Altis, but I noticed that the aircraft keep crashing into the mountains on tanoa before it has a chance to bring in supplies to push out to the field. I created a sweet asymmetric mission all over tanoa, where my team acts like a JTAC or pathfinder team, and we clear the area so I can call in static defense to hold objs. Its like crack... Thanks!

2. 1. Just coincidence, nothing relies on a single guy.

2. http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Custom_Blacklists

3. The closest resupply point to the point of insertion is chosen.

4. It will choose a building within the objective size.

3. Thanks @SpyderBlack723. That's what I was looking for. I was also looking for the script that I can put into the init of a unit I don't want to be Profiled if I manually profile unprofiled units in game. I know its on here bu cant find it in search.

4. Edited 6 years ago by SpyderBlack723

You can just sync it to the virtual AI system with the appropriate settings.

or Sign Up to reply!