UAVs not showing up

1. 6 years ago

Hey peeps! Hackin away at this map and I put down a UAV for a player to use. I linked the to the Virtual AI System module"virtualize ai except syncd..." then sync the vehicle respawn to the uav then synced the respawn module to the virtual ai system module. This is the only way to get the objects to respawn . :)

Anyways so I load up the mission as a uav operator to be on the safe side. Grab a uav terminal"NATO" then I open up the terminal clicked the list and nothing is showing up. I did put down a UAV"Reaper" at the end of the runway.

I even tried without the uav syncd to anything same problem. Any ideas?

Thanks for any info.

2. UAV's need to be connected to the player to be usable. You need to be a UAV operator and walk up to the UAV to connect it.

3. Yup that is what I had tried to do. Walked up to the drone CUP_B_USMC_MQ9"Reaper", with a uav controller carrying nato uav terminal, uav backpack plus a uav battery, and used mouse scroll wheel only thing that showed up was open uav terminal. The uav operator was the Cup USMC too.

However I did test all the other CUP and rhs uav operators and still the same thing. Then I tried the nato operator and walked up to it and it at least gave me the option to hack into it so then after that it was show time.

This a bug with that drone? Or a bug with my brain? lol

4. CUP UAV Operators are ported from A2 and probably are not set to actually be interpreted as UAV operators by the game.

or Sign Up to reply!