Ai difficulty

1. 6 years ago

I've used all of them, including vanilla, and I prefer VCOM AI for a few reasons....

1. It can be run as a script which means players DON'T have to have it active as a mod. Server side only = less mods for players.

2. VCOM does an excellent job of utilzing static weapons

3. VCOM does a very nice job of using Artillery, both mortar crews and self propelled artillery. Units will coordinate even from long range to bombard a target.

4. The creator of VCOM plays with our group regularly, so he has gotten very familiar with ALiVE and the "wishlist" we have. He's working hard to continue to improve how VCOM works with ALiVE. It works great as of now.

2. \

@AUTigerGrad I've used all of them, including vanilla, and I prefer VCOM AI for a few reasons....

1. It can be run as a script which means players DON'T have to have it active as a mod. Server side only = less mods for players.

2. VCOM does an excellent job of utilzing static weapons

3. VCOM does a very nice job of using Artillery, both mortar crews and self propelled artillery. Units will coordinate even from long range to bombard a target.

4. The creator of VCOM plays with our group regularly, so he has gotten very familiar with ALiVE and the "wishlist" we have. He's working hard to continue to improve how VCOM works with ALiVE. It works great as of now.

Thank you very much for your response