French Forces suitable for ALiVE?

1. 11 months ago

Hello,

I am looking for some French Armed Forces that work with ALiVE. I was working with R3F, but they aren't compatible with ALiVE. Would a custom faction using the R3F mods work with ALiVE? And by custom faction I mean making one through the group editor/faction editor. Helpful hints are appreciated. Thanks,

2. Edited 11 months ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Are you sure R3F isn't compatible? I'd be surprised you couldn't get them working with ORBAT if not. I think Operation Frenchpoint might be coming soon-ish so maybe they'll work out of the box (I'm assuming that will have factions but not totally sure TBH).

3. I will try again using the different units for R3F.

4. @HeroesandvillainsOS Got some feedback from Operation french point, and I expect parts of the mod to be released this month or next month as well into 2018.

@AUTigerGrad Do you know how long it takes to create a functional french army faction using the ORBAT? I want to use R3F, but make it more modern using the hk416s and etc.

5. Edited 11 months ago by AUTigerGrad

@Inspire1 If all you are doing is creating the groups (not editing equipment, etc)..... 20-30 min max.

If you are editing the individual units...probably 1-2 hours.

6. @AUTigerGrad I was looking to just edit the weapons on all of them was about it..

7. @AUTigerGrad @HeroesandvillainsOS Question, when a AI pilot drops a bomb onto a village full of civilians, will that effect the hostility in the area, or does it need to be a player that kills the civilians?

8. Yes it affects their hostility towards you.

or Sign Up to reply!