we encountered a strange behaviour on our linux dedicated server:
The AI stops shooting at the players after some time of playing. They are outright ignoring all the players and we can even heal them if they are wounded (don't know if this is always possible - usually AI aren't too fond to let us close). The bug starts after the first or second respawn (using BIS respawn: Respawn position respawn_west). It feels like we are 'ghosting' for the AI, even friendly dudes are verbaly spotted as "enemy soldier 300m" (but they are still blue on the map).
- linux dedicated
- server runs at 40-50FPS
- only 2 players (one is sometimes conntected as admin)
- headless client connected (same machine - mission set to spawn AI on headless)
- mods running: RHS (all four), CBA, alive, CUP (weapons, vehicles, units, core, maps), Iraqi-Syrian Conflict, Takistan Civilians for CUP, NIArms core + (MG3, G3), ASR AI3
- Bluefor Faction is: all to none; override faction: rhs_faction_usarmy_d
- Opfor Faction is: all to none; override faction: ISC_IS_O
The mission is more or less the insurgency demo mission from the alive page (only changed the vehicles to RHS vehicles and changed the factions) copied to CUP Takistan. We tried different versions (AI commander connected to spawn modules or not). But nothing is doing the trick. Also the Alive data module was removed.
We are pretty much lost with this issue and don't know how to fix it.
Thanks in advance for your help