Trigger MACC on

1. 6 years ago

Hey guys, just have an idea for a cool way to start my campaign kicking around in my noggin and wanted to put it out there to get a feel for what it would take to pull off.

The idea is the player starts at night on an aircraft carrier and has to infiltrate the island and destroy/disable some AA emplacements and such in order to enable friendly air power to support the operation. What this means behind the curtain, so to speak, is that I need have the mission start with the MACC paused and then tie its un-pausing to the destruction of several vehicles or objects.

This just noses me over into a level of difficulty with mission building that I haven't attempted before. I took a look at the script snippets and saw the pausing and un-pausing of modules, but don't know how to tie that to the destruction of objects or vehicles. Is my thinking correct on the strategy? Any ideas how to make it work?

2. I might have the same issue.

I just finished up a mission over the weekend and was testing it last night. Didn't take long for the 6 AI jets on the carrier to get blown out of the sky.

or Sign Up to reply!