Loading Screen never disappears

1. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by Soldat20

I have been making my own ALiVE mission for awhile now and this will be about the fifth one I've built in the last 6 months except the only difference this time is it don't work, I get a loading screen that never goes away. Also I can't get any ALiVE mission previously made or NATOFOR or Carrier Ops to load.

The only way I could get the mission to start was without the 3 main Modules, but once I re-added those 3 modules it wouldn't start again. I've checked my rpts as I change modules just to narrow it down, and I've narrowed it down to what I believe would be the player options module. Also nothing is grouped together or synced unless it was suppose to be.

My RPT always end here:

2:00:31 ALiVE [m_16|201] Module ALiVE_SYS_viewdistance INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.0039978
    2:00:31 ALiVE [m_17|203] Module ALiVE_sys_crewinfo INIT
    2:00:31 ALiVE [m_17|203] Module ALiVE_sys_crewinfo INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.0019989
    2:00:31 ALiVE [m_18|204] Module ALiVE_sys_playertags INIT
    2:00:31 ALiVE SYS PLAYERTAGS - Feature turned off! Exiting...
    2:00:31 ALiVE [m_18|204] Module ALiVE_sys_playertags INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.00100708

They never advance any further then that.

Here is all the RPT's from the last night of testing
    http://11thmeusoc.us/rpt/

2. Well figured it out, I had to many OPCOMs for the same Faction. I use to place 1 OPCOM for each TAOR marker but once I deleted one and linked a new placement module for that marker it fired right up. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Soldat20

3. Remove the civilian modules and it will load. Has no one even bothered on this forum? Jesus Christ.

4. Friznit

30 Jan 2015 Administrator

Keep it civil please. Civilians modules will take a long time to load if you use the high settings. Lower the density for faster loading.

5. Edited 9 years ago by FelixK4

I'm getting the same problem with all ALiVE missions. I can't load any of the missions available on the website and following the "quickstart" tutorial from the ALiVE wiki still produces the infinite loading screen. I'm not really sure whats causing this as I've tried with just @CBA_A3, @ALiVE and @ALiVEserver but the same error persists and it usually ends up with me having to alt+f4. I'm using the latest ArmA3 beta update from steam.

Edit:BTW, Loved MSO for ArmA 2 thx for all your work. :P
    Edit2:Here is my custom mission which is all basic ArmA 3 units besides the island addon http://www.filedropper.com/alivepantherapanthera3

or Sign Up to reply!