Problem with Commander's Objectives

1. 6 years ago

I tried with vanilla faction,
    In fact I don't have the chopper problem but with the same number of unit as in RHS version there is lower number active at the same time, and the problem with the commander who is iddle after som time remain in vanilla.

2. @Thot I tried with vanilla faction,
    In fact I don't have the chopper problem but with the same number of unit as in RHS version there is lower number active at the same time, and the problem with the commander who is iddle after som time remain in vanilla.

I’m not totally following you here. Keep in mind, the spawn numbers for groups will never be identical unless you manually place every group (group spawning is intentionally “fuzzy.”).

If you can duplicate the issue with a frozen commander, with ALiVE and CBA only, please open a ticket on the Github and thoroughly describe what steps need to be taken to see this.

Regarding the choppers, as far as I can tell the problem is related to RHS and only occurs in a dedicated server environment. If you see this with just ALiVE and CBA, using vanilla choppers, let us know.