Oh well, if the map itself has issues and such, then I think I should stop trying. Really hoping for Lithium to turn to CUP, as Diyala did because it’s a stunning map. Although my experience is that the civs and pre-setup installations seemed to work fine, the problem was behaviour/movement of the asymmetric units.

The behaviour I had and wanted in Stratis was that the asymmetric enemy would start at military placements through out the island (On realism stand point I wouldn’t have placed them in mil objectives initially but I just wanted to spawn them dynamically, sometimes I manually place them but it’s a killer because I know where the technicals are etc..) except for Kavala/Airport where I had Blufor present. Then they’d move into civ objectives marked as ’objectives only’ and spread the rebellion. This worked great, I observed an insurgent squad moving into a town, staying there for a little time, and proceeding away once they had reqruitment HQ established there. This kind of active movement into uncontrolled objectives didn’t happen in Lithium.

I’ll check Sangin. Takistan is just boring, I’ve spent too much time there and the map doesn’t make me have that Afghan feel Lithium does. Reshmaan had kind of annoying ’fogginess’ like Arma 2 did, but the size of the map was great. I’ll check FATA, thanks for the tips!

Kunduz would be AWESOME but it’s just so damn small..