Code used to toggle OPCOM installations?

1. 5 years ago

Hey, I would like to fire off a code that would do the same thing as toggling the OPCOM installations in admin actions.

The idea is, at the start of the mission, you're a Ranger platoon being flown into Takistan in support of a crumbling counter-insurgency operation by the restored regime after Operation Arrowhead. Once you arrive, there's already other Special Forces units that have been in Takistan before you and I would like to add an action to one of the SF units once you get in a certain range that would toggle the installations and act as a sort of brief on what recon they've pulled before you got there. After you leave the set range, it would remove the add action and you can continue conducting operations as you see fit.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Edited 5 years ago by dev614

So I'm assuming the function I have to call to have the installations to appear is called "fnc_taskGetInsurgencyLocation.sqf" but it doesn't do anything being called regularly, and the github didn't specify any parameters so I'm not sure how to proceed from here.

EDIT:

I was wrong, the correct function was ALIVE_fnc_OPCOMToggleInstallations for anybody else who was curious.

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/blob/master/addons/mil_opcom/fnc_OPCOMToggleInstallations.sqf

3. thx for pointing out!

or Sign Up to reply!