Thanks from [NZF]

1. 4 years ago

We had our first real extended test of the new ALiVE update last night. Wow!

We were basically doing a performance test on Lythium of the new mission I have, and the guys had a great time.
    The patrol lasted for 4-5 hours and during debrief everyone was really excited about how the new civilians react, and all the new features.

The first time a crowd gathered and started pelting us with rocks it was met with a lot of "wow! dude that's awesome! We gotta get moving" :)
    All the ambient sounds are great, the interpreter role is cool, and being able to assign all the different long range packs to combat support was icing on the cake.

You guy's really knocked it out of the park with the latest update, and we in New Zealand Forces really appreciate it

Thank you.

2. Sounds great Jd. Love to have a look at your mission. Speaking of that, I hear there was or is an issue with the jbad mod and civs. Is that no longer the case ?

3. Haha be aware our modlist is like 40 something different mods.

It turned out the issue with Lythium was just the the index was borked so it's never worked properly. That was fixed a couple of updates ago and it works really well now.

Lythium is very much a close second to Takistan as my all time favourite map for an ALiVE insurgency

4. Thats awesome. Takistan is a great to. Ive created a few missions for that.

5. Little behind but I've forwarded this post to Tupolov who did all the civ work this update.

or Sign Up to reply!