Hearts and Minds

1. 4 years ago

Hey there guys... I am having some kinda issues with my side missions here because they are not 100% multiplayer compatible (YET!). I am fixing this issues and in some days I will have them set to 100% MP compatibility. I will post here again when I have them ready. If anyone want's them and any help to set them up (I will try to make them set with minimum effort for mission makers), please feel free to ask. Cheers!

2. Edited 4 years ago by arismagic

@KiloRomeo mate I am really new and inexperience in scripting but I will do my best to provide any kind of help that I can (I believe that I can help you make it work and customize/change some parameters a bit!). The idea behind it is that I want mission makers being able to change at least SOME parameters with the least "pain in the ass" (I am looking right now how I can put in an .txt or another .sqf only the parameters and then pass them down on the main script (which from what I have been told is really easy but for now I concentrate on the next 2 missions.)

The idea of these missions is for players to have some side, mostly non-military (as you mentioned initially on this post) tasks/missions that actually have an impact on their insurgency persistent mission/campaign, while being replayable and have some randomization on them. With the least amount of effort from the mission makers but a big level of control over them (have as many possible positions for the mission to occure, have control over the some small things like classNames for mods compatibility etc.)

One more mission is almost ready and right now is in state of testing and finding out and erradicting some bugs/mistakes so, you can wait for it really soon (like in 1-2 days I would say). Please feel free to request any kind of missions and suggest any kind of change or idea you may have.

And about the idea of "expanding" the first mission to another one, I would say that probably I want many different missions and not the idea of:

Swap out -doctor- for -Supplies-

but you can do that for sure.

But in any case, whatever you want, just hit me up (preferably on Discord) and I will do my best to provide any help that I may be able to...

One last thing, I do not know if it is possible but if it is, can you please "pin" my post here with the link for the folder of Google Drive so it is pretty easy to find it in case many posts come up here?

Cheers mate.