War Room no Group Stats possible due to group duplication issue

1. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by azrink

Hi Alive Dev

1. Last Thursday I create a Group in Warroom and link our group server to it, to get stats and it is successful. Everything, Stats, Live Feed, Persistence is functioning as intended.

2. A day after that, a friend of mine invite me to a group that he created before. Both Group are actually same group, only different name. (I admit this is our mistake due to miscommunication)

3. I accept his invitation. What happen after I accept the invitation to the group is, I lost access to the group that I created in (1).

4. So, I set up the group that I just join and linked our group server to the new group. Both are same server.

5. I remove the old alive.cfg (PGaKeGH) in our dedicated Server that generated from the Group and server setup mention in (1) and replace it with the alive.cfg (PGKGH) from Group and server mention in (2).

6. The problem is

• The stats, persistence, Live feed is not available in the new group (PGKGH)
    • When I press "Admin Save & Exit", The data sent to the old alive.cfg (PGaKeGH) and not new alive.cfg(PGKGH)
    • Alive.Log shows server is communicating with the old alive.cfg (PGaKeGH) and not new alive.cfg(PGKGH)

7. So I assume that warroom still receive data from our group server but, it is the data from the old alive.cfg data.

8. Please be remind that I have already delete and replace new alive.cfg into the server.

9. Is there a way for me to gain access to the group that I generated in (1)? I want to delete the server linked to it.

10. I appreciate If Alive Dev could guide me and solve the problem

Your kind assistance is highly appreciated. Thank You

Regards

Azrink

2. Tupolov

30 Mar 2015 Administrator

ok deleted the duplicate group. Give it a shot!

3. Everything is good now. Thanks Tupolov

4. Tupolov

2 Apr 2015 Administrator

You are welcome!

or Sign Up to reply!