"No insertion point available" error [Solved]

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Aarnoman

Since trying to implement ACE 3.6.0 into my Alive mission (I've probably made some other changes that may have led to this though), the logistics module for air drop no longer works. After placing an air drop request as per usual, I get the normal confirmation of 'request acknowledged'. Usually within 2 seconds, the air drop marker that I placed on the map disappears and I get the message "Request denied: No insertion point available".
    Would anyone be able to help me resolve this issue? I've heard of many people integrating Alive with Ace so I'm fairly certain that there shouldn't be an issue. Please correct me if I'm wrong and thanks for your time :)
    Same error occurs for helicopter drop off as well (throught logistics section of the ACE menu). CAS seems unaffected.

2. For the faction of the player requesting reinforcements there needs to be

• A military AI commander module
    • A military logistics module synced to the above-referenced commander
    • A player resupply module
    • At least one military objective under the above-referenced commander's control that is not being attacked.

The last bullet point is probably the most likely cause for this.

3. Hi Spyder, thanks for the swift reply. It was indeed the last point. Logistics are working great now, after setting a larger blacklist area around the main base zone :)

or Sign Up to reply!