Two issues I have with multispawn and C2ISTAR

1. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by Sejemus

Hello everyone.
    My first problem is related to multispawn, I have set up the Description.ext with the line "respawn = 5;". But when I die in the mission, it says "Respawning" for a brief moment, but then it goes to the "menu-ish" screen where it says "Reload" or "Exit". I have the module set on insertion and the two required markers with the names "ALiVE_SUP_MULTISPAWN_INSERTION_BLU_F" and "ALiVE_SUP_MULTISPAWN_DESTINATION_BLU_F".

The second issue is related to the C2ISTAR module. I changed the item required to access it to "itemGPS". But now it's not working, I can't access it. EDIT: The C2ISTAR is still working with the laser designator, even though I changed the item on the module. I have the same item on the Combat Support module, which is working fine.

Thanks in advance.
    -Sejemus

2. ARJay

6 Oct 2014 Administrator

multispawn does not work in single player, you would need to run on a local MP or local dedicated server.

as for the second issue, thanks for reporting that, I'll get it fixed for the next release.

3. Roger, thanks for your reply :)
    How would I do the respawn while testing then? Just use vanilla respawn mechanics? :)
    Also, would it work if I hosted the map in multiplayer or does it HAVE to be a dedicated server?

4. ARJay

6 Oct 2014 Administrator

Run up a local dedicated server and test it on there. Or run it in the local multiplayer mode.

5. Alright.

or Sign Up to reply!