did 1.46 break something?...IED bugs and suiciders.

1. 8 years ago

did 1.46 break alive to an extent? on 1.44 i was able to use the c2istar and manage tasks if they spawned wonkey/bugged in kunduz but not the option for task manager isnt available. ive also noticed that IED factories arent being destroyed like they should be. idk if that is from 1.46 or i just never noticed it before, but just a minute ago me and my buddy stumbled upon an IED factory and teaching center and blew up the buildings but the IED's on the lil tables remained intact along with the white board, this really kills immersion and sense of making progress lol. any ideas? so im wondering are IED's in factories indestructable? and is the task manager for some reason disabled due to the update or something? also id like to know if leights opfor pack is a bad choice for suicide bombers? ive found civs with the vests on but they never used them and ive never ran into a buried IED nor a VBIED. plenty of factories though. i can upload my mission PBO if anyone wants to see it for themselves. its asymmetric on kunduz.

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

but the IED's on the lil tables remained intact along with the white board

It's actually tied to the building, destroy the building and the factory/HQ will be removed.

and is the task manager for some reason disabled due to the update or something?

It should work fine

3. Edited 8 years ago by khan_artist9000

ok thanks for that info. ill just settle for destroying the buildings. my friend was the one who pointed that out to me. long as it registers im happy. do you know anything about the leights opfor compatibility with suicides and do you know about the c2istar task manager thing? it was working all perfectly before the update.

also is it a kunduz thing, to where objectives spawn off the map? i get script errors like the objective cant find a spot on the map to put itself. i can provide screens of the error message if needed.

edit:

spyderblack723 It should work fine

upon further investigation, im a dumbass. it works fine, the c2istar.

4. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

do you know anything about the leights opfor compatibility with suicides

No but Leights isn't fully configured to use CBA Event Handlers apparently so it may cause issue, not sure though. (Check Highhead's post that Dixon linked below)

also is it a kunduz thing, to where objectives spawn off the map? i get script errors like the objective cant find a spot on the map to put itself. i can provide screens of the error message if needed.

Sure if you can provide an image that would be great, I can pass along to the devs to see if it's something necessary to deal with

5. [quote=3352:@SpyderBlack723]No but Leights isn't fully configured to use CBA Event Handlers apparently so it may cause issue, not sure though.

Check here for fix.

6. thanks for the fix.

7. Leight opfor with last update is fully compatible with CBA.

or Sign Up to reply!