Insurgency Not Happening

1. 9 years ago

I have tried to create a mission that can be left running on my units server and an insurgency will happen. When i leave running to test for a couple of hours nothing happens , no recruitment HQs not ied factorys no weapon caches , nothing , i can get ieds to spawn when i dont sync the module other than that the insurgency does not happen , an other question is do you have to be near the inurgency for it to happen because otherwise there is no units spawned ? ;S , i have tried the standard layout for the set up as per the pictures and guides on the wiki.

2. Are you running a non-standard faction? If so, make sure you check out the wiki's supported faction page. Some factions that are not on the list work perfectly fine, but I am not sure what factions work with insurgency. Further, the insurgency takes time - maybe more time than you gave it - however, something should have happened by then I feel. Make sure you double check your civilian modules as they are important. Make sure you have the modules properly synced as well with a defined TOAR.

3. Make sure they insurgents can easily capture atleast one objective so the insurgency can begin. I would recommend making the mission without any security forces and test it first. If it works properly then you can move on to adding a security force.

4. the faction is the caf_ag_me_t i just see like zero activity across all of takistan , how does it work in regards to where the insurgency begins ? is it near the commander module ?, what do you mean make sure they can capture an objective im not sure where they start , the only blufor on the map are my player units not any ai

5. i see opfor spawn and civ spawn but theres no hqs or ied factorys or anything like that appearing with debug turned on

6. Edited 9 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Are there any messages that show up in the chat on the left side of the screen over the first 5-10 min?

or Sign Up to reply!