Question about your mod

1. 8 years ago

Hello, I'm an advanced Game Master of Zeus and I'm having my own story going on with my clan, in our own server.
    Now the soundtracks I'm using as Zeus are getting repetitive each "episode" we're doing. So I was searching the internet on how to add soundtracks to the "Play Music" module of Zeus in the server. Is there ANY way to do that? It would be so much cooler with epic music in the background while the players are playing through the episode. So I saw a custom track of yours in the Play Music of Zeus. Now, how do you do that? I've made a post on it on the BI Forums but all I get is "Create a mod". Well, I'm not a modder but is there an easy way to add custom music to the play music module in Zeus for use in the server?

2. Friznit

19 Jun 2015 Administrator

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Description.ext#cfgMusic

3. So if I put a folder with .ogg tracks into my mission folder, and put the codes into description.ext, they'll show up in the Zeus "Play Music" module? 'Cause I thought if I do that, they'll only show up in the mission editor when placing a trigger with a track, and not in Zeus. (Since there are more tracks into the list in mission editor than in Zeus).

4. Ok I've managed to get a soundtrack working into a trigger, but it doesn't show up into Zeus. This is the code into the description.ext:

};

class CfgMusic
    {
    tracks[]={};

class music1
    {
    name = "music1";
    sound[] = {"\music\phsr.ogg", db+0, 1.0};
    };
    };

If I want it to show up in Zeus, do I need to add some more codes? If yes, please link me :D I'm on the brink of making this work.

5. No idea myself... you might have better luck asking this question on the BIS forums.

or Sign Up to reply!