Opfore Multispawn Problem

1. 8 years ago

I cannot for the life of me get multispawn insertion working for opfore, I have independent and bluefore working fine but when I start as opfore it says preparing insertion vehicle and never spawns the chopper. Any ideas?

2. Did you get this sorted out? If not can you post your RPT file to pastebin and link back here?

3. I'm having the exact same problem as Pantherof7, I made a test mission using only ALiVE and CBA and set up multispawn insertion for blufor, which worked fine (so did independent and even civilian when I tried), but as soon as I put OPF_F in the marker names it does as Panther describes: sticks me in the 'preparing insertion vehicle' screen and then leaves me there. I tested the spawn in vehicle variation for OPF_F and that worked fine, so the issue is strictly with opfor air insertion. If I find out what's causing it I'll post it here.

4. Can you post your test mission somewhere and link it here for us to look at?

5. Certainly, the link is as follows:

link text

Let me know if that doesn't work, I've never done it before. Cheers

6. Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

Yep link works thanks.. might be a day or two before I can take a look.

edit: were you testing in hosted MP or on dedicated server?

7. I tested in a hosted LAN game, cheers for the help.

8. Sorry BOFFMAN I didn't get a chance to test this over the weekend. Give me another day or two and I'll check it out.

9. Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

Can confirm it's a problem with OPF_F and multispawn insertion... the OPF_F chopper never gets created leaving you stuck in the uav camera screen. BLU_F and IND_F both work.

Thanks for the repro I will raise the issue with the ALiVE gods.

10. Fixed in dev

11. Thanks lads, looking forward to the fix.

12. Friznit

20 Oct 2015 Administrator

It's in the current release :)

or Sign Up to reply!