Player Combat Logistics - Resupply Issue

1. 8 years ago

So, I cannot seem to get PCL working correctly. I can pull up the support tablet just fine, but when I select my reinforcement type and hit "confirm", OPCOM confirms and acknowledges - but the support never shows up?

Not running any other mods other than RHS and CAF. On Clafghan map - followed the instructions from the wiki. CAS, CAT and artillery are all working fine.

I did see another, older thread along these same lines, but I followed their instructions too, and made sure my factions were all the same.

Any help?

2. Friznit

29 Jul 2015 Administrator

It's taken up to an hour to show up for me when using mods like RHS and CAF on large maps. It seems to suffer particularly from script lag if there is too much going on, but it does arrive eventually. Oddly enough though when using vanilla only it shows up very quickly. If anyone can figure out why please let us know!

3. Hard to say.. .possible it's an issue with Clafghan map are you able to test on Altis? Also can you post your RPT file for us to look at? Is this on a dedicated server?

4. Edited 8 years ago by Scottvdken

It may just be a case of me being impatient then. I waited five mins, max. No crazy scripting going on other than a typical insurgency campaign. If indeed it is just delayed, I would also like to know if this is an issue that is being looked at or not.

It's not on a dedicated server, just me playing SP - I am at work currently, but will post the RPT once I get home, if I cannot get it to work after waiting longer or on vanilla (did not try vanilla, since it was 2:30am by the time I gave up and went to bed).

*EDIT: Brain fart - could my issue have been: while testing, I was trying to call it in almost immediately? OPCOM was still issuing orders when I called it in, so maybe that's why it's delayed?

5. Friznit

29 Jul 2015 Administrator

Yeah it's worth giving it a while for things to settle down a bit. OPCOM will need at least one HQ objective as well (although it should deny the request if it doesn't have one). I've certainly witnessed it taking a long time but because we've been unable to repro the issue in vanilla ALiVE reliably it's not on our target list.

6. Gotcha, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll let you know.

Love the mod, by the way! You guys have an awesome creation.

7. Hi I have the resupply drop a ammo crate its empty? Same with any crates / weapons don,t show up am I missing a setting somewhere?

8. You must enable ALiVE Logistics in the ALiVE menu in-game by hitting the App key (ALiVE menu >> Player logistics >> Enable actions). You should then have an option on the crate to "Unload gear" or something similiar

9. Wow quick reply thanks, I was just testing it again and now wouldn't you know it the unload gear menu shows up! LOL well that sorts that out Thanks Im really enjoying using the ALIVE MOD.

10. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

I think my fastest reply of all time was 36 seconds

or Sign Up to reply!