Persistent Windows 7 / Windows 2012 R2

1. 8 years ago

Hello. I'm having a problem with the recording of the database. When we used Windows 7 on our the database server is recorded in a short time (about 20 minutes to complete recording). But perform an upgrade to Windows 2012 R2, and this version, the bank is taking over one hour to be recorded (with the same mission and mods on both windows). All access doors on both operating systems were fully opened and tested.

It is known to you a service of Windows Server 2012 R2 that can be generating some incompatibility and / or inconsistency that may be causing this delay in recording Database? I thank any help.

2. None that I am aware of.. I've only tested with 2008 R2 myself.

3. Tupolov

25 Aug 2015 Administrator

Unknown, the extension we use has been rewritten so we expect better compatibility and performance in the next release.

4. 4 years ago

Hello, glad to see everyone trying to solve the WIndows issues. I have an issue with my Windows. I do not able to access any data from the Microsoft server-side. I search on Google for the cause and there it is showing that it is Microsoft compatibility telemetry high disk issue and there is also the solution so can you tell me that this solution is workable for me or not?

Thank You.

or Sign Up to reply!