Need an Admin for the War-room

1. 8 years ago

I had just begun setting up my group for my squad on the War-Room, i got the squad officers joined, when one of them decided it would be funny to remove me as leader. I got re-invited but couldn't be promoted higher than officer, so the group was left without a leader, we all quit in the hopes that empty squads would get deleted by some form of database cleanup, but it hasnt. so now we cant get into the group as there is nobody to accept requests, so we cant delete it. any Alive admins able to help in deleting it?

2. What is the group name?

3. Edited 8 years ago by Phantasmogasm

Task Force Crusader [TF-C]

Edit; Quick question, when i try to import the squad XML every group memeber returns as "User already exists" even for players who had nver played alive till they joined us and arent registered with the war-room. any idea why that might be?

4. Friznit

1 Sep 2015 Administrator

Made you the group leader again.

No cats were harmed.

5. Edited 8 years ago by Phantasmogasm

thank you. Is harming cats normally necessary?

Edit: having seen my new remark i get what you mean.

6. Usually anything war-room related involves sacrificing a minimum of two cats. Fritz must have figured out a new method of troubleshooting.

7. The "User already exists" error is most likely because you are using the same value for the email field of all your members in the squad.xml.

I had the same issue.

8. ah right yes. the email field is most likely blank for almost all members

9. The import function is using the email as a unique identifier, and also the email field is essential for your members if they forget their password to the alive war room, so it must be filled out correctly.

or Sign Up to reply!