Using ACE IEDs?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

What guide? That wiki link? I don't see an EOD mod referenced there, it just says units with the text "EOD" in their name can disarm mines.

3. Oh if you look where it talks about optional third party mods youll see ACE and then EOD Mod (EODS_122mm_USSR_IED_PP, EODS_Bullet_Case_Detonator, EODS_FertilizerBag, EODS_Fuelcan_IED, EODS_CocaCan, EODS_Water_Container, EODS_Water_Container_IED, EODS_Water_Container2, EODS_wire_spool, EODS_122mm_USSR_IED, EODS_FertilizerBag2_Pile, EODS_FertilizerBag3_Pile, EODS_FertilizerBag_2And3_Pile, EODS_ied_B_PressurePlate, EODS_Uxo_1)

. I think I found it (the items match up anyway) in this version (

) (the dl link is in the description) whereas the armaholic page talks about this one being the most current version (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30946 ) but that version doesnt have most of the IEDs found in the ALiVE IED page description.

Also when I use the first version that seems to match up with the ALiVE IED page using the ammo classnames listed on the ALiVE IED page, I get the same issue of IEDs not exploding.

4. I really wish they would keep working on that EOD mod, it's got so much potential but so much missing.

Either that or someone with a lot more coding skill than I add trigger men, jammers and more IED types to the ALiVE module. The trigger men work on the EOD mod fine, but they seem to only spawn vanilla vehicles which makes them very noticeable when you've done everything you can to get rid of the vanilla vehicles in your mission. :(

5. Yea and now that there are all these off shoots its hard to keep track of em. Upon looking in the cfgammo configs I dont see anything for the EOD IEDs so Im thinking that they wont work? I really like their IED models and variety

6. Also to add in some vanilla mines are IED would they be like

APERSBoundingMine_Range_Ammo,APERSMine_Range_Ammo,APERSTripMine_Wire_Ammo,ATMine_Range_Ammo

I tried adding them and they spawn but dont detonate

7. Oh just something I noticed with regards to the BIS minefield module.

Civilians will in fact point them out on the map when you get intel from them. They list them as IED's but it's still cool they will warn you

or Sign Up to reply!