BLU_G_F spawning as RHS_Insurgetns

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by uno

Hi,
    it is real late here and I am second night into this problem. Just loosing my common sense already.
    Situation: AI Commander as REBELS BLU > Custom object as BLU_G_F
    Problem: Spawns rebels based on AFF (green markers) with aks and shit.
    What ever I do I just can't make spawn me WEST rebels - FIA.

BTW. If i put this up like REBELS RED > OPF_G_F spawns me correct units (red markers, no ak's)

Even more:
    AI Commander as REBELS BLU > Mil. object as BLU_G_F gives me some units of West FIA and some of le'AFF le'FIA...
    And they fight each other since AAF is made friendly to CSAT.

2. Deleted 8 years ago by uno
  3. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

I can reproduce the issue. Are you running RHS? It seems to be mixing BLU_G_F units and the RHS rebels units (rhs_insurgents I think).

4. Edited 8 years ago by uno

Yes, Sir I am. I am using RHS mod, but at that moment there is no modules associated with any RHS unit/faction.
    By the way these wrongly spawned rebels are AAF Insurgents (double checked).
    I have an idea that my RHS core files are broken and to fix that I need to redownload that mod.
    I will double check that and get back to you latter. If it is possible, please test my setup.

Thank you.

5. Weird, mine are spawning RHS rebels.. definitely something funky going on regardless. I'll try testing without RHS and seeing if it gives me standard AAF mixed in

6. Me redownloading RHS mod. Btw. rhs_insurgents gives AAF insurgents and BLU_G_F gives AAF insurgents too. So it is like BLU_G_F none existing string at all...

7. For me it is mixing the units. So if I insert BLU_G_F into a placement module, it will spawn ~50% BLU_G_F and ~50% rhs_insurgents

8. Yes, but it never spawns BLU alone. If area is small (like cust. obj. HQ Small+Squad) then you get only rhs_ins.

9. I have experienced the same issue.

AI Commander and Placement modules are all set to RHS_Insurgents. I get a mix of those and OPF_G_F spawning.

10. @foofski I have experienced the same issue.

AI Commander and Placement modules are all set to RHS_Insurgents. I get a mix of those and OPF_G_F spawning.

Bugg report was opened on this case: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=1331

or Sign Up to reply!