ALiVE Altis Insurgency crashes server

1. 8 years ago

ALiVE default insurgency for altis crashes servers when trying to run it. It has happened on two servers we attempted to test it on. Anyone else have this problem?

2. Post your server RPT file and your startup line (ie: mods you are using)

3. From what I have heard, Insurgency ALiVE by Hazey is broken and does not work anymore, but I have yet to confirm this. I don't know if this is the mission you are referring to.

4. If that is the mission in question, he is working to get it working again.

5. Hazey? I thought he has been MIA? I use to be in his group but we broke off from him. Well I have been working on an insurgency mission myself that would include the ALiVE mod for spawning units. If you guys would be interested in it, let me know. I was mostly making it to show how you can incorporate CBA modularity and CBA macros and was going to make a post on the BI forums about it in the missions sub forum, and possibly even make a video.

6. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Yep, Hazey is back in action for the most part (Health and work got in the way for him).

New missions are always nice :)
    I can never finish mine because they spiral off into some side project instead.

7. Edited 8 years ago by KRDucky

@dixon13 Hazey? I thought he has been MIA? I use to be in his group but we broke off from him. Well I have been working on an insurgency mission myself that would include the ALiVE mod for spawning units. If you guys would be interested in it, let me know. I was mostly making it to show how you can incorporate CBA modularity and CBA macros and was going to make a post on the BI forums about it in the missions sub forum, and possibly even make a video.

I'd be very interested in it. Especially if it was on something like Lingor or Panthera or Isla Duala. And used ACE3 and Massi instead of RHS.

or Sign Up to reply!