Want to learn more about ALiVE? Come play with us on our server!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Oh. I forgot to tell you Woody and I did experience an issue on the dev build with units standing in place like mannequins. Woody theorized it may have been the garbage cleaner or something and I could see that. It did seem like they were from dead bodies coming back to life and standing in place.

Never seen that before.

3. OK, got my server up running the following mod list if anyone wants to try it out.
    @CBA_A3;@ace;@ALiVE;@task_force_radio;@IWAR- Irregular Warfare;@Leights OPFOR Pack OFFICIAL;@Spyder Addons;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF;@Ares;@CUP Terrains - Core;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@Aliveserver
    69.162.125.22:2347

I am in the server, but will be non-responsive. Just logged in from home machine via VPN :D

No BluFor AI other than base defenses, Base is set up for Players to run everything.

4. Couple of vids from our session tonight....

5. What is password please?

6. Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

os

7. Edited 8 years ago by Ludi

I am so up for this!

I took the liberty of creating a PWS Collection for ease of loading:
    http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/collections/3I_ZB9jKhEWF6xyne08H_Q/British-Steel-ALiVE/content

If I missed anything in the mod list give me a shout

Cheers

8. actually, this does not factor dev versions so it is prolly defunct...

9. That was such a blast! You should post the pic of me after the "IED incident" with the 70 bandages lol

10. @Woody05 That was such a blast! You should post the pic of me after the "IED incident" with the 70 bandages lol

There's a bandage shortage in Afghanistan now thanks to you.

or Sign Up to reply!