[Bug] Stuck loading with alive Data (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Blaazouille

Hello guys,

I got an issue with a mission on Takisan. Can't load the mission properly.
    I just get stuck on loading screen, I can hear my steps and TFAR switch everybody in the in-game channel on teamspeak.

Everything seem to load in the rpt.
    I don't really know why it's happening, RPT is spam of "ALiVE OPCOM Waiting for Virtual AI System..."
    If I rename the mission, I can load it, Data seem to be the problem.

RPT : MyRPT
    Mission file : Alive-TheTaliban.Takistan.pbo

Line 5182 is when I'm stuck on loading screen but can move in game (hear my steps)

Thanks for your amazing work.

2. Replace your modules

3. Every modules or just data ?

4. Every ALiVE module.

5. Ok, I'll do that

6. Edited 8 years ago by Blaazouille

Ok I replaced all my modules, still stuck. An other module can be the problem ? (Zeus game logic ?)

I'm new with Alive, may be I did something wrong with my modules.

7. It's possible that the data for the mission has been corrupted. Best off just renaming the mission and starting over from there.

8. I had this issue several time when we play for a long time. We have many addons may be some are bugged with alive.
    Another thing is that we just had 5 kills from 1 guy recorded during the missions (killed something like 20). I will try an other fresh start again, but I don't understand this error. Loading data seem fine and mission start correctly, the only problem is players stay on loading screen.
    Thanks for your help SpyderBlack, I'll update the post if solved.

9. Another thing is that we just had 5 kills from 1 guy recorded during the missions (killed something like 20).

If you're using ACE, this is caused by ACE breaking killed eventHandlers. Nothing we can do about it atm.

10. I have the same problem, the mission successfully recorded without error but to get stuck in again loadscream, was replaced all the modules and reset mission database and the same error remains

Log mission played and recorded:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqpze76gknptfpg/Record.txt?dl=0

Log loading mission:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27jfc74tl6m9s1x/Loading.txt?dl=0

11. @SpyderBlack723 If you're using ACE, this is caused by ACE breaking killed eventHandlers. Nothing we can do about it atm.

Ok, that's seem legit. Sometime it works fine, sometime not. Nvm ace is great, alive too so we will keep it this way for now.

About the persistence thing, I didn't notice this kind of error on Altis, may be it's Takistan related.

12. Same problem again. Clean mission with new modules. Stuck again on ALiVE OPCOM Waiting for Virtual AI System...

That's weird, I can't understand this error.

13. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Can you share your (new) mission file? Thanks.

14. Tupolov

21 Mar 2016 Administrator
    Edited 8 years ago by Tupolov

We discovered a bug recently in 1.0.1 related to profile persistence. Will be fixed in next release.

I believe your mission is affected by this issue. Will double check for ya.

@Blaazouille I fixed your data in the DB, please try loading again.

@capsoso I fixed your mission too

15. Thank you

16. @Tupolov thanks for your time. Is that an issue that will happen at every save ?
    @SpyderBlack723 thank you too for helping

Nice job btw, if persistence is kind of broken for now, that's ok we'll wait next update :)

17. highhead

22 Mar 2016 Administrator

I suggest to turn of all HQ modules (HQ and field HQ) on all Military Placement modules AND to try running Occupation/Invasion for a try! I think this should let you save and restore. We are working hard on the next update, so I hope we can ship it this week!

18. Glad I'm still working on my mission and haven't got it up and running for long term just yet. Looking forward to persistence being fixed for Insurgency soon.

19. @highhead I suggest to turn of all HQ modules (HQ and field HQ) on all Military Placement modules AND to try running Occupation/Invasion for a try! I think this should let you save and restore. We are working hard on the next update, so I hope we can ship it this week!

Thank you that solved my problem until a hotfix is released

or Sign Up to reply!