Playable slots disappear

1. 7 years ago

Has anyone else had the issue with playable slots disappearing on the lobby screen? Is this a conflict with another mod? It only seems to happen when I add the ALiVE core module with Virtual AI system.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Olonson

slots usually disappear for me when i have a dependency in the mission but missing the mod on server.

save your mission file without binarizing and check the top 100 lines, the mod dependencies should be listed there: addons[]=......

3. As said above, this occurs when you are either missing a mod on the server or the client.

Make sure the server and the connecting clients have all of the mods loaded that the mission requires.

4. Tupolov

20 Apr 2016 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by Tupolov

It can also happen it you enable AI for playable slots and they die in game. The slots are removed from the lobby,

5. Thank you! Yes. Somehow one of the terrains I was using became corrupt.

6. Not sure if this is related but in my very first CUP Terrains mission, with headless client enabled (I don't use it but I enable it in all my missions), the lobby defaults to headless client selection with no player slots. Took me quite some time to figure out I needed to click the "BLUFOR" tab.

My missions are all set up the same. I wonder why it does this?

or Sign Up to reply!