Wake Island?

1. 9 years ago

Have you guys done any testing for the Wake Island map?

The map size is only 74MB so I'm assuming most if not all of it is A3 assets. That makes it easier to implement ALiVE on a new map, yeah?

2. Friznit

28 Nov 2014 Administrator

It's not the objects, it's the locations that need to be indexed for the Placement modules. If you want it added, please stick a ticket on Dev Heaven. We'll try to keep up but it takes quite a lot of effort and there are a lot of requests!

3. 5 years ago

Was this ever completed?

I have been trying to get Alive working on Wake Island for two nights now but I keep getting OpCom Line 2550 _ProfileID / Profile Handler errors.

It just occurred to me that maybe Wake Island isn't indexed and that is what's causing random errors along with the occasional (but entertaining) rocketing transport helicopters.

I am also getting errors from the CSI Star module when it's installed... Could that be due to the map lacking an index as well?

4. Edited 5 years ago by Mattastic

Seems to be working error free for me. Double check your modules and syncs. ALiVE is definitely identifying Civ/Mil objects and placing units/objectives accurately at suitable locations around them. According to THIS the map was indexed at some point. Not sure how recent it was though or if the map has been updated since the indexing.

-image-

5. I've confirmed it's not a problem with the map. I tried Malden and Kastellizio and had the same errors as well.

Thanks for checking it out.

or Sign Up to reply!