Massi's Middle East Warfare/African Conflict

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I did, but I remember seeing a guy running round in what I think was white overalls so I didn't spend much time on that.

3. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@DaVidoSS Almost every mas factions mod has it own optional config inside adding using for mas vehicles. This optional pbos will be not load if not in Addons folder.

Hey man if you could track down that config patch for the Takistani's I'd really appreciate it. The Middle Eastern Insurgents are too ISIS-like for what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something more Taliban and the Takistani's seem pretty decent.

4. Edited 7 years ago by DaVidoSS

Yeah its there. I also did the patch for @USMC_A3 which is giving more vehicles for blue side. As anyone knew mas vehicles contain no WEST tanks and APC, basically only humwv's. After applying config patch you have perfect standardized faction ALIVE ready which uses (DESERT)Marsoc units from USMC, (DESERT) mas vehicles and (DESERT)RHS USF vehicles.

5. @DaVidoSS Yeah its there. I also did the patch for @USMC_A3 which is giving more vehicles for blue side. As anyone knew mas vehicles contain no WEST tanks and APC, basically only humwv's. After applying config patch you have perfect standardized faction ALIVE ready which uses (DESERT)Marsoc units from USMC, (DESERT) mas vehicles and (DESERT)RHS USF vehicles.

Where is "there?" BIS forums? I don't see the config patch: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186674-middle-east-warfare/page-3

6. Edited 7 years ago by DaVidoSS

Here
    Optional config for mas_nato_rus_sf_veh included.
    Need be loaded with @middle_East_Warfare , @mas_nato_rus_sf_veh and @NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons

7. Edited 7 years ago by DaVidoSS

MASS USMC+ RHS USF = MASRHS Marines Corps

Need be loaded with: @USMC_A3, @mas_nato_rus_sf_veh, @NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons and @rhs_usf3

8. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Thanks Davidoss. Is there any special instructions for it or does it work automatically for the Takistani's when the patch is loaded as an @folder? So just load these like any other mod?

9. You need to just add this mod to arma launcher.

10. Perfect thanks man. Much appreciated. And thanks for the USMC one too.

11. Edited 7 years ago by DaVidoSS

Check it out OPF_MTI_F has everything needed for victory. Even static weapons.

12. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Oh! Last question. Takistani HD required or will it work with regular Takistani aim-bots? I can drop ASR AI if I need to but generally I just use regular units and let ASR take care of the aiming.

13. Edited 7 years ago by DaVidoSS

Your insurgents faction is OPF_MTI_F

14. Oh ok. My bad. It thought you said this was for Massi's Takistani insurgents. mas_med_opfi or mas_med_opfi_hd

Who is OPF_MTI_F?

15. OPF_MTI_F = insurgents faction aka mas_med_opfi_hd

16. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@DaVidoSS MASS USMC+ RHS USF = MASRHS Marines Corps

Need be loaded with: @USMC_A3, @mas_nato_rus_sf_veh, @NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons and @rhs_usf3

Hey man again I really appreciate you sharing these. Massi's Takistani's with your patch is freaking awesome! WOW! So the one I quited above effects Massi's USMC I take it (awesome also!). What's the faction name I'd use for that one?

17. Edited 7 years ago by JD_Wang

@HeroesandvillainsOS have you had any issues with the civs? I've been seeing a lot of errors mentioning caf in my rpt files lately and thought maybe I'll switch, but the random civ walking around in a suit kind of puts me off Massi's Takistani civs

18. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Dude, I just messed around a bit with Massi's Takistani's and OMG, with Davidoss's patch, I am bought and sold. This is even better than CAF. I can't believe how good it is. I'm changing all my missions over now. Make sure to use OPF_MTI_F as the OPFOR faction name if you use Davidoss's patch.

The guy in the suit is a Takistani "business man" and I agree, he should be removed. I wonder if we can blacklist a specific class name from the civ placement module?

19. Yeah if there's some way to remove him then I'm all over Massi's units.

20. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@DaVidoSS

Would you happen to have config patch for Massi's African Insurgents? I'm currently looking at a redress script mainly because Massi didn't seperate the Insurgents from the African OPFOR Army in his grouping. I'd either like to use only the insurgents or redress them all so they at least look like insurgents.

I also noticed the vehicles that spawn for this faction are a bit heavy machinery at times too (probably because he grouped both Army and Insurgents together) so figured it was worth a shot asking if you'd spent any time with African Conflict/ALiVE Assymetric.

Your patch for his Takistani's is really great. Thanks for that.

21. Edited 7 years ago by DaVidoSS

Well arma is kind of game where you can change everything. What you need is time and knowledge.
    I am not saying that i am knew everything, just such wide possibilities are inspiring. If you have something but not like you dreaming of just change it. Look that patch in there over 1000 lines of code. I wrote it within 16 hours not because i am maniac, only because i need it.
    I am also glad if that is usefully for someone else.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!