C2ISTAR Auto-tasking, OPCOM victory state, MULTISPAWN multi-options

1. 9 years ago

Hiya. Onward!

C2ISTAR Auto-tasking

Tested mission as a playable BLU_F > Men (Sniper) > Sniper, TACOM tasked me with destroying vehicles in a nearby town. Vehicles ended up being CSAT Mechanised units. As a sniper I was unable to complete task.

Q: Does TACOM consider a unit's/group's class before assigning it/them a task?
    Q: If so, what happens if we edit the loadout of the unit? Does it take it by the class name?

OPCOM victory state

I'm setting endMission functions for my mission, but as I'm using C2ISTAR to auto-task players, it is hard to set a victory state other than 'all enemy dead, we win' type of end mission.

Q: Does AI Commander module include a function to assess whether a battle has been victorious?
    Q: If so, is there a way to use that status in the endMission function?
    Q: If not, is this a module that can be added to ALiVE?

MULTISPAWN multi-options

I've used Spawn on Squad and Insertion on some missions now. But I'd like to use a combination of the two: Squad on Squad as primary, with Insertion as the fallback method.

Q: Can you expand the Multispawn module to allow us to define the preferred fallback method?
    Q: If so, can we have multiple fallback methods? (ie: Insertion only available if airfield objective is held, otherwise fallback on Squad in Building, etc...)

Side-note: I've been using Insertion along with a player init script that allows me to move the Insertion Marker by chucking an IR grenade. It's been rad for a transient spawnpoint. But it fails completely when the enemy secure the area where the marker is. Flying into instant death haha

Bonus round

Q: Have you guys gotten jobs at BIS yet? This mod is the greatest mod to ever.

2. Also, with C2ISTAR tasks...

TACOM has been assigning my group tasks, but the we haven't been able to complete one yet:

"Task Assigned: Attack the Civilian Objective"
    The "Civilian" objective was a military outpost, but regardless we killed all hostiles and entered and secured the objective. No task complete. So we cleared hostiles within a 200m radius of the objective. Still no task complete.

Screenshot before we logged: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9asbzagjgr7jaw/2014-12-10_00004.jpg?dl=0
    (still testing, thus debug)

What are the requirements for this task to complete? Is there a way to know this for other auto-tasks?

I hope someone is able to reply soon. Thanks.

3. I second his request with Multispawn. Actually that is what I assumed it did already. Figured out that it didn't when I tried to implement it in a mission. I would even expand upon the idea to have the ability to choose a spawn marked on the map (like a few different COPs or FOBs.

4. I would love an FOB feature for secondary spawns. A custom set fallback order would be really helpful too.

or Sign Up to reply!