Staticdata value for Civilian ambient vehicles

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by incontinenetia

Here are the lengths I've gone to to get jeeps instead of fuel trucks spawning for CIV_F or CIV_TANOA_F ambient vehicles:

ALiVE_PLACEMENT_CUSTOM_VEHICLEBLACKLIST = ["O_T_MRAP_02_ghex_F","O_T_MRAP_02_gmg_ghex_F","O_T_MRAP_02_hmg_ghex_F","C_Van_01_fuel_F","C_Hatchback_01_F","C_Hatchback_01_sport_F"];

[ALIVE_sideDefaultTransport, "CIV", ["C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_black","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_blue","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_green","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_orange","C_Offroad_01_F","C_Offroad_01_repair_F","C_Quadbike_01_F","C_SUV_01_F","C_Van_01_transport_F","C_Van_01_box_F","C_Truck_02_transport_F","C_Truck_02_covered_F","C_Truck_02_box_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[ALIVE_sideDefaultSupports, "CIV", ["C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_black","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_blue","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_green","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_orange","C_Offroad_01_F","C_Offroad_01_repair_F","C_Quadbike_01_F","C_SUV_01_F","C_Van_01_transport_F","C_Van_01_box_F","C_Truck_02_transport_F","C_Truck_02_covered_F","C_Truck_02_box_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[ALIVE_factionDefaultSupports, "CIV_F_TANOA", ["C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_black","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_blue","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_green","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_orange","C_Offroad_01_F","C_Offroad_01_repair_F","C_Quadbike_01_F","C_SUV_01_F","C_Van_01_transport_F","C_Van_01_box_F","C_Truck_02_transport_F","C_Truck_02_covered_F","C_Truck_02_box_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[ALIVE_factionDefaultSupports, "CIV_F", ["C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_black","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_blue","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_green","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_orange","C_Offroad_01_F","C_Offroad_01_repair_F","C_Quadbike_01_F","C_SUV_01_F","C_Van_01_transport_F","C_Van_01_box_F","C_Truck_02_transport_F","C_Truck_02_covered_F","C_Truck_02_box_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "CIV_F_TANOA", ["C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_black","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_blue","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_green","C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F_orange","C_Offroad_01_F","C_Offroad_01_repair_F","C_Quadbike_01_F","C_SUV_01_F","C_Van_01_transport_F","C_Van_01_box_F","C_Truck_02_transport_F","C_Truck_02_covered_F","C_Truck_02_box_F","I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F","I_C_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

Alas, the fuel trucks still reign. So what is the correct value for civilian ambient vehicles in staticdata? I've read the Wiki and it's not obvious!

Thanks in advance.

2. Tupolov

25 Jul 2016 Administrator

is it CIV_F_TANOA or CIV_TANOA_F?

3. Yup, good spot! The vehicle faction I'm using is CIV_F though so the above staticdata should do the trick no?

4. Just checked, according to cfg_factions, it is CIV_F_TANOA.

5. Looks like it utilizes ALIVE_factionDefaultSupports and if none exist then ALIVE_sideDefaultSupports but also uses any vehicles that belong to the faction in the config.

I don't think there is any hard overwrite.

6. Ah okay. Thanks for the answer!

or Sign Up to reply!