1. 7 years ago

Can someone confirm Kunduz is ALIVE compatible, MCC appears to spawn everything below ground.

2. Kunduz needs a reindexing.

MCC may not be too compatible from what I hear with ALiVE regardless though.

3. Just wanted to make sure as the forum gave no definitive answer on Kunduz and MCC is playing silly buggers on the map by itself.

4. Works fine, played almost the whole last weekend on it, while making sole use of latest ALiVE and Kunduz 1.20.2. In May I created this upload http://imgur.com/a/leFk7 with Kunduz 1.20, top is civilian and bottom is military placement debug.

5. Assuming there's no filtering surely you can see from those images that not enough objects are being picked up, right?

6. I ran in a issue on kunduz also. Since Alive Headless client distribution is only for CQB unit... we use ACEX. we are also using ACE. I noticed an issue with the commander support module. It seems that the coordinate system is wrong on the map. When i request an CAS run or Helo pick up... It seems like they are always 200meters off target.

When i create generated task with the task module.... it creates the mission at coordinate 0.0 out of the map.

7. ALIVE HC distribution includes all units.

8. Ok. So I can remove ACEX.

Will this fix the "land" bug from the helicopter? When I ask an helo to land or rtb the unit do a touch & go.

or Sign Up to reply!