Error in expression [SOLVED]

1. 7 years ago

So I just checked my servers rpt file because it was over 500mb in about 2 days. It gets to what I assume is the end of the ALiVE portion like this

20:41:36 ALiVE [m_6|45] Module ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS INIT COMPLETE TIME:  1.59766
    20:41:36 "perfMonitor.fsm message sent: [["Type","Data"],["FPS",3762],["FPSMIN",847],["CPS",6],["PLAYERS",1],["LOCAI",70],["REMAI",0]]"
    20:41:36 Error in expression <(count _customCode > 0) && (diag_tickTime >= _c>
    20:41:36   Error position: <_customCode > 0) && (diag_tickTime >= _c>

and then I have over 7 millions lines of

20:41:36 Error in expression <(count _customCode > 0) && (diag_tickTime >= _c>
    20:41:36   Error position: <_customCode > 0) && (diag_tickTime >= _c>

repeating over and over and over and... well you get the idea.

Does this look like something from ALiVE?

My mod line looks like this

-mod=@CBA_A3;@TFAR;@cTab;@ALiVE;@ace;@VCOM_Driving;@P_ASR_AI;@Spyder;@CAF_AG15;@CAF_AG_Audiopatch;@3cb_baf_vehicles;@3cb_baf_equipment;@3cb_baf_weapons;@3cb_baf_units;@Foxhound;@Husky;@CUP_Terrains_12;@aliveserver; -world=empty 

Anyone have any ideas where I should start looking for the culprit?

2. It originates from sys_perf and is related to the performance monitoring. Check the Custom Perf Monitors field in the data module.

3. Excellent, that appears to be the issue, I deleted and replaced the module and noticed I must have somehow inadvertently deleted the perf monitors.

Thanks heaps

4. Hmm. Does the performance monitoring do this intentionally or was that a bug or faulty module?

Seems counter intuitive for the performance monitoring to create 7 million lines of spam.

@JD_Wang what fixed the problem exactly? Turning perf mon off or leaving it on and just replacing the module?

5. It's probably related to https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues/25 which was fixed a while ago.

6. Edited 7 years ago by JD_Wang

@HeroesandvillainsOS&nbsp; it was completely my fault, you know those times when you go to delete something or type and you're in the wrong field and you edit stuff without realising it? Yeah I had deleted all the entries in the Custom Perf Monitors field except for "[["

7. @JD_Wang you know those times when you go to delete something or type and you're in the wrong field and you edit stuff without realising it?

Every time I open the editor. :(

or Sign Up to reply!