Multiple respawn locations for players

1. 7 years ago

I am working on a mission where we have one group of players playing as insurgents and broken into cells where they will work against an AI occupation force. I also have another player group acting as a SF team that is doing their basic mission. Should I place down multiple respawn modules and link the various players to those modules in different areas or what? I have read and searched around and can not locate anything for what I am wanting to do. So I am either asking the impossible or I have not asked the right questions before. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. I'd assume if the insurgents are east and the SF are west, it *should* work by having various respawn_west and respawn_east markers. I've never tried it though.

3. you can do

respawn_west_1
    respawn_west_2
    respawn_west_3

for multiple spawn points

4. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I think he wants to limit which side can spawn where since its PVP.

Edit: Check that. I misread him I think.

5. For different sides this is easy. Like @SpyderBlack723 state earlier but with tweaks...

Side West

respawn_west_1
    respawn_west_2
    respawn_west_3

Side East

respawn_east_1
    respawn_east_2
    respawn_east_3

Side Independent

respawn_guerrila_1
    respawn_guerrila_2
    respawn_guerrila_3
  6. Not PvP at all. Its a PvE with a non Alive Blufor which is only limited players and a massive independent civilian insurgency against an alive controlled opfor....massi pla.

7. The independent insurgency is also players.

or Sign Up to reply!