Custom Objectives, pre-set units and resupply.

1. 7 years ago

Greetings, been awhile back on the form but I recently joined the Russian 2035 team and wish to use this mod as part of our Showcase server.

My questions are the following:

Do custom objectives, and the units you designate will spawn around them be resupplied if taken casualties?

Will Pre-set down units be replaced as well?

How could I strictly enforce a 6 mechanized group and nothing else, and still receive reinforcements and such?

2. 1. Yes, if synced to commander

2. Yes

3. As in only spawn 6 mech groups? The overrides in the placement modules are there for this purpose. Although, reinforcements with low unit counts can be finicky so be sure to test.

3. Edited 7 years ago by silentghoust

So in your opinion, would simulating lower numbers be simply easier to just pre-place them? I don't plan on them having much effect, simply a reason to use the ORBAT and so if players wounder down there. They might see them in action or something.

4. Up to you really, you can try both and see which you like better. Hand placing just gives you more control over positioning and group type than simulation would.

5. Does working with the ORBAT when using ALiVE have some sort of additional effect?

6. No sure I understand your question but it allows you to create your own custom groups (faction) that ALiVE can use to spawn.

7. @SavageCDN No sure I understand your question but it allows you to create your own custom groups (faction) that ALiVE can use to spawn.

I just wanted to know if it had behavior in addition to the vanilla ORBAT capabilities, when combined with ALiVE. That's all. I think you've basically answered. Thanks.

or Sign Up to reply!